Oh, right, I forgot about you. Anyway, I accepted the job at NextBus, and I have had my first day. It was pretty alright; I'm pretty much doing trenches technical work, but its a good place to be. I really like the people that I work with.
On another topic, I have gone yardsaling a bunch recently. A couple weeks ago I picked up a camera lens I immediately sold on Ebay for a $20 profit, and I also bought a faux-antique wine opener for $10 that was $180 online. Just recently, I also got a Jensen model 68 mini-stem engine, $300 online, for $60. I am not sure if I am going to sell it though, as it has special emotional value because my uncle has one as well. We are also buying other stuff, like ironing boards and various junque.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment