So, I got a job at NextBus:
good base pay
full medical coverage (no dental)
3 weeks paid vacation
stock options (3 years to vest)
yearly bonus
So all in all pretty good. No word on how long i have to get back to them.
I also had a prelim interview with imeem today; sounds cool, and my interviewer was really cool. imeem is also more in line with music content delivery, which is a space I have much interest in. However, what I would be doing for them (API programming) is altogether less interesting that what I would do for NextBus (wearing many hats and working on integration and data convergence).
These are interesting times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you might want to be careful about what you post in public.. I'm sure now everyone at NB, who has a google alert had it pop up..
signed, former nb employee
Post a Comment